HW: Students are to complete the 2012 FRQ #2 (and if they have time also #5). The Scantron sheet was collected today from the first set of MC questions. Students will need to have their second set of MC questions completed by Tuesday, 4/26. Please use your Fast Track to a Five book for review (focus on chapter 2 now) and www.getafive.com
Sign up for online AP Calculus AB practice using the steps below.
1. Visit https://www.getafive.com and click on "I'm a student".
2. On the students page, choose "AP Calculus AB".
3. On the AP Calculus AB page, click on the "Enroll now" button.
4. Create an account or log in if you're already signed up.
5. You're now in your personal Study Room.
6. Click on the "Join a Class" tab on the left and enter this code: 2XDF6FR
Your work on solids of revolution should be done (first part of 7.2 book, WS #37 the first 2 pages, and WS Volumes of Solids - disks & washer methods (1 - 3 has the answers on the back).